Lake Grove Neighborhood Association Meeting
February 17, 2022
Attending: Dan Anderson, Mike Buck, Robert Dove, Trudy Corrigan, Yoko Kinoshita, Audrey Block, Jerry Nierengarten
- Meeting called to order at 7:05pm.
- Motion to approve November meeting minutes approved.
- Lakewood Street Pathway funds have been approved. Pathway already in place from Boones Ferry Rd to Boones Way.
- Tree Removal at 4725 Upper Drive approved and removed.
- LGNA By Laws:
- Chuck to look into if proposed changes are required.
- Treasury Report: Current have $2,203.33 as of December 31st, 2021.
- Director Reports
15003 Residential Construction (Monogram Homes)
Looking to split land into 2 lots.
Flag Lot will need flag Driveway leading to the loss of 6 Fir Trees. Leaving 13 trees
Concern will lose many more once constructions begin as home will be single story due to height restrictions meaning foundations will take up more land space.
Boones Ferry Project
Currently going through punch list including landscaping and concrete repairs.
Targeting completion at the end of February.
City debating what to do for a celebration with the lack of parking and location to do it.
City might just do a proclamation and a photo Op.
Urban Forest Committee: April is arbor month
Talked about the idea of giving an incentive on property taxes for leaving more trees on property. Ideas included a Tree Code Revision and potentially a committee meeting.
Earth Day Clean Up of Iron Mountain Park and Iron Mountain Rd.
Proposing limiting to 15 sign ups.
Ad will be placed in the Community Newspaper.
Time will be April 24th from 1:00 – 3:00pm
National Night Out
LGNA will support National Night Out in Lake Grove with an Ice Cream Social at Waluga Park.
Date will be the 1st Tuesday in August from 6:00 – 9:00pm
Idea included potentially having live music or a deejay on sight.
Motion to approve both events approved by the board.
Motion approved to seek a Community Grant.
Meeting adjourned at 8:23pm
- Neighborhood Resident attended meeting as a guest.
15950 Twin Fir Rd.
Lake Oswego, OR 97034